Graphics Design Services
Let's start with some facts
- Visual communication is much more powerful than other forms of communication since we as a species have a brain that is primed to interpret and retain visual information
- The team at Levantech combine art and technology in order to communicate a message.
- Levantech team are trained to be able to inform, persuade, direct, organize, entertain, and attract attention with their designs.
Levantech plays a critical role in the buyer’s journey. It may start simply by getting a customer’s attention with a humorous, compelling, or interesting image in a display ad or social media post. This may lead them to a well-designed landing page that reinforces that same imagery. From there they might visit a product page with a high-quality photo to further engage. Follow-up emails, social posts, infographics, and more will continue to feature consistent, well-thought-out design–all the way through to conversion.
As a top graphic design firm, Levantech understands the big picture and what it should look like. We know that graphic design concepts need to easily carry over from your logo into email templates, brochures, and social media pages seamlessly and we can make that happen for your brand.
Graphic Design In Social Media:
How you are representing your brand online goes beyond your website and onto the pages of your social media accounts. Cover images and profile pictures are valuable real estate when it comes to sharing what you’re all about. Is your brand taking advantage of the free space by sharing the best design you can?
Images account for about 75% of content posted by brands on Facebook. And images generate an 87% engagement rate–more than 10 times more than text-based status updates or links. Adding an image to your tweet can increase retweets by over 35%. If you’re blogging (and you should be), images and infographics are key to keeping the reader interested and scrolling through your pages. Because we have broad experience across all of these platforms, we can see the forest for the trees.
Logos and Branding
The logo is a visual first impression for your brand. We’ve perfected the process of building unforgettable logos and branding.
High-quality infographics are 30 times more likely to be read than text, so our designers understand how to convey ideas and data in the most visually appealing way.
We’ll make sure that your print personas—from brochures to invitations to rack cards—communicate your message and convince your customers to return.
Whether it’s for a magazine, trade show, or billboard, creative design plays a vital role in your advertising strategy, and we can create ads that speak for you.
Business Cards & Letterhead
Don’t underestimate the importance of these two pieces when building your corporate identity. A little card says big things.
Whether you’re making a big pitch to land a new client, managing a training or leading a seminar, we’ll make your information impactful and visually compelling.
From icons to images, our team designs beautiful elements that enhance the look of your site and are created in engaging ways for your audience.
Whether they admit it or not, people do judge books by their cover and products by their package. We can help you make a great first impression and be memorable.
Our Designer are
Why People Choose Us?
- That’s right. We believe you shouldn’t have to pay for a service that you are not totally happy with. Our business is based around providing our customers with the best service and solutions in the industry.
- We are passionate about bringing creative, exciting and fresh solutions to you. We are continually striving to provide you with timely, successful and tangible results
- Our mission is to help small to medium sized businesses grow their brand, customer database and sales by effective visual online and offline communications.